Does your firm have the right systems in place to support its own information governance policy and procedures?
How is your firm ensuring that it is complying with contractual obligations — as well as any applicable regulations — for document retention and destruction?
Increased client scrutiny of how law firms manage information, the growing complexity of legal and regulatory requirements, and the rapidly growing volume of electronic and physical records stored across multiple repositories present significant challenges for firms of all sizes today.
FileTrail can help — and we’ll be attending the ALA (Association of Legal Administrators) Annual Conference & Expo from April 14-17, 2019 in Grapevine, Texas.
Visit us in Booth 537 to find out more about why FileTrail is the new industry standard for RM and information governance — endorsed and recommended by leading DMS vendors and adopted by leading Am Law 200 firms.
FileTrail enables firms to modernize records management, reduce risk, and streamline IT and storage costs by providing:
- A unified view of electronic and physical documents and records
- Efficient classification, storage and retrieval via an intuitive Web-based interface, powerful search tools and mobile support
- Application of client-specific retention policies and automated disposition
- Customized reports and automated capture of audit trails detailing chain of custody and compliance
- Close integration with NetDocuments, iManage, SharePoint and Intapp
- A proven track record in migration from legacy records systems such as LegalKEY and ARM/Filesurf