As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
- Develop new tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight.
- Lead decision making on investment strategies for products, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Comfort and experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages such as R, Python, C++.
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Impeccable business judgment, with the ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough. Eagerness to further develop these skills.