FileTrail is pleased to sponsor the 2021 ILTA Compliance Summit.
Today’s digital workplace requires information governance strategies that can keep pace with accelerating change.
This year’s ILTA Compliance Summit is a one-day event focused on topics that are top of mind for information governance professionals at law firms and corporate legal departments.
Featuring speakers from Baker Botts, Robinson & Cole, NetDocuments and Microsoft, the conference sessions will cover data privacy trends, M365 compliance tools, strategies for data sanitization, and bringing order to unstructured data.
The conference agenda kicks off at 9:30 AM CDT and includes:
- Managing Privacy Compliance: 2021 and Beyond
- A Deep Dive on the M365 Compliance Tools
- Wait, I Own What? An Overview of Microsoft Security Products
- Sanitization — Data Retention and Disposal Policies and Practices
- Bringing Order to Chaos: Thoughts on How to Bring Structure to Unstructured Data
And at 10:15 AM CDT, FileTrail’s very own Darrell Mervau will be presenting a 7-minute overview on the FileTrail Governance Policy Suite (GPS).
We look forward to seeing you there!