Meet us at Booth 1630 or visit the Coral Suite for demos and Happy Hour!
Whether you’re already a FileTrail customer – or are just interested in taking a look – we’d like to welcome you in Las Vegas. We’re happy to discuss whatever is on your agenda for information governance, records management and compliance.
If you are making the journey to attend ILTACON 2021 in person, here are all the ways you can meet up with FileTrail in Las Vegas:
- Show Floor. Visit FileTrail (Booth 1630) in the Shoreline Exhibit Hall.
- Coral Suite. Find us at the Coral Suite! Please book ahead and let us know what you’d like to discuss.
- Demos. We have demos daily at 10am and 3pm, also in the Coral Suite. Come see the latest product features in FileTrail GPS (Governance Policy Suite). These include the UI makeover in FileTrail GPS 5.0, and new integrations with Office 365 and other repositories. Whether you’re most interested in Microsoft Teams Connector for FileTrail GPS, our latest enhancements to search and reporting, or Matter Mobility Manager, please RSVP and let us know so we can tailor your demo!
- Happy Hour! Beverages and hors d’oeuvres will be served from 4–7pm daily. Join us for an informal chat at the end of the day, before heading out to dinner.
Information Governance conference session
Whether you’re joining ILTACON sessions in-person or virtually. don’t miss the following Information Governance session. Livestreamed and in Oceanside Ballroom D.
- Monday, August 24, 2021 at 4 PM — “It (STILL) Takes a Village: Building a Robust Information Governance Awareness Program That Works.” Featuring speakers including John Churchill, Records Department Manager for Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, and Jessica Marlette, Information Governance Counsel at White & Case LLP. Learn practical tips to help transform your records and IT team into information governance professionals equipped to educate and empower everyone in the organization with an IG mindset.