We are looking for a senior business solutions expert to join our team with strong experience working with Agile software development teams, while reporting directly to the C-level. You’ll use your deep interest in technology and communication skills to drive product development and organize releases with our awesome team of Senior Developers. This is a highly dynamic role spanning across development and product, with connections to sales, marketing, QA, and customer success. Being part of a small team from day one you’ll create meaningful impact in our applications and influence thousands of users every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: :
- Accountable for maximizing the value of the product to stakeholders resulting from the work of the development team.
- Translates business priorities into an effective Product Backlog.
- Develop and communicate Product Goals with the development team and stakeholders.
- Plan, manage, and monitor multiple parallel deliverables ranging in size and complexity.
- Gather the supporting information needed to make effective decisions that impact product development.
- Collaborate with QA and developers to drive product knowledge to internal stakeholders.
- Organize and prioritize feedback from support/implementation requiring product change.
- Communicate proactively on delays of the estimated delivery.
- Coordinate with management on product strategy, prioritization, and roadmap.
- Encourage working collaboratively across teams.
- Collaborate with Product Strategy to ensure the Product Backlog supports our strategy and our customers’ requirements.
- Work on-site in our East Austin offices.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in related area.
5+ years of post-collect professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role working with B2B commercial software products.
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity with SaaS and Cloud solutions concepts.
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and aligned to Agile principles.
- Experience working with midrange software development teams and processes, preferably teams leveraging Microsoft technologies like .NET & SQL.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
Innovative problem-solver, willing to jump in to tackle issues.
- A passion for technical leadership and mentoring with development teams.
FileTrail is an industry leader in Information Governance solutions. We provide cloud-based solutions to the world’s largest law firms and companies in life sciences, financial services, and more.
At FileTrail, we have worked hard to create and maintain a vibrant culture focused on the success of our customers. Founded twenty-one years ago in San Jose, CA, we moved to Austin in 2020. Our offices are located in trendy East 6th Street, within blocks of many restaurants, breweries, and food trucks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against any persons on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply please use the form below: