At FileTrail, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we are seeking qualified Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales team up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
We are a 21-year-old company experiencing rapid growth as a result of our leadership position in our key markets. Our products bring transformational change to governance and information management for our clients of large law firms and top companies in life sciences, energy, and financial services. This position is based out of our headquarters in Austin, Texas and is preferred on-site but remote is acceptable.
Objectives of the Role
- Represent our FileTrail’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how our solution meets the compliance needs of our prospects and customers.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and developing them into qualified leads.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales. experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Proficiency with SalesForce.
- Proficiency with lead research tools like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes.
To apply, please submit your resume via email by selecting the button below and we will contact you with next steps. Please be sure to mention the position you’re interested in in the subject line. Thank you!