We are a 21-year-old company experiencing rapid growth as a result of our leadership position in our key markets. Our products bring transformational change to governance and information management for our clients of large law firms and top companies in life sciences, energy, and financial services.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our product development team. This position is US-based, but 100% remote. Travel to our Austin office for 1- to 3-day team-building and planning may occur once or twice a year.
Projects are organized for end-to-end responsibility from design through assisting in the first few implementations. You may be responsible for both UI and back-end development while coordinating with an architect on schema changes. Projects may be assigned to an individual or a small team, based on scale.
We foster a culture of independent work, but with cooperation on challenges, under the common mission of doing what is best for our customers. No politics. No fiefdoms. Creativity, good communication skills, and teamwork required.
This position requires an advanced level of experience in C#, MVC, ASP.Net, SQL and UI/UX skills, typically resulting from a minimum 8 to 12 years of hands-on development experience. Prior development on B2B enterprise products and
demonstrable SDLC practices required.
We are currently looking for a new member on the Connector Team. These projects leverage Web Services of external systems to automate synchronization of meta data, retrieval of documents, or storage of documents. These projects often have very little UI.
Our product achieves a high degree of configurability by relying on metadata, requiring conceptual thinkers. Efficiency and scale are a constant focus.
- Design, develop, and modify our .NET Web product (Web Forms / MVC) and C# APIs.
- Contribute to the definition, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions, in coordination with other initiatives and solutions
- Leverage knowledge of Telerik, Windows Services, Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, and Web API
- Write code with scalability, maintainability, performance and integration with other components and systems in mind
- Design and develop new connectors to external data management systems with a significant focus on reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Interact with other developers, product management, marketing staff, clients and prospects.
- Develop documentation including test plans, installation instructions, internal release notes, and design documents.
TRAITS OF A STRONG CANDIDATE:
- Extensive coding experience resulting in a deep understanding of C# and Transact SQL using Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundational knowledge of HTTP communications
Fundamental understanding of modern authentication and authorization protocols, as well as secure coding practices
- Hands-on experience developing interactions with web-based APIs such as Microsoft Graph (SharePoint, Teams, etc.), and other document repositories.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex database queries in Microsoft SQL Server with mininal reliance on a DBA
Experience designing and deploying robust, enterprise-grade solutions in an agile environment
- Must be comfortable working with Azure DevOps, Git, and the Git Flow branching strategy
Reliable, self-directed, and self-motivating in a remote-work, telecommuting position
- Ability to break down detailed business objectives and processes into digestible technical requirements
- Must be comfortable communicating directly with customers while working to resolve complex issues
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Must have office area at home conducive to work.
- Solid skills, knowledge, and innovation will overshadow years of experience in this role.
- Strong technical and organizational skills, resulting in efficient, scalable, and maintainable solutions, are valued over speed to complete tasks.
- Be prepared to present examples of your past experiences including developed code if possible.