FileTrail is looking for a Senior level developer to join the US-based development team in the San Jose, CA office. This position requires advanced C#, ASP.Net and UI development skills. You will work semi-autonomously, while interacting with the product architect, product management, and other teams to understand and fulfill requirements, improve implementation processes, and ensure usability. Mobile device experience is a plus.
- Enhance existing C# ASP.Net v4.5 web-product
- Architect and develop new features with a significant focus on user-interface design.
- Interact with peers, system architect, product management, and other staff.
- Support your tasks with test plans, installation notes, release notes, and design documents.
- Experience with product development and clear understanding of release development cycles.
- Experience developing impactful well-designed web applications.
- Experience architecting and deploying enterprise class solutions.
- Experience developing database centric applications using SQL Server.
- Strong technical and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
FileTrail is looking for a data migration specialist, with strong experience retrieving or manipulating data in SQL Server databases. This position requires strong t-sql and SQL Management Studio experience, good analytical skills, and solid interpersonal skills. You will work semi-autonomously, creating and testing migration steps, while interacting with project management staff, technical staff, and client staff to gather information, plan migration steps, demonstrate results, and understand issues or defects to be resolved.
- Experience working in project teams.
- Experience manipulating data with t-sql.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Precise communication and presentation skills.
- 2 or more years of professional, full-time work experience.
- Ability to translate intricate business objectives and processes into technical solutions.
- Motivated professional who enjoys innovating and making a real difference in customer experience.
- Strong communicator who can work directly with clients and peers.
Technical certification or BS in Information Science or Computer Science.
- Prior data migration experience.
- Project work in production environments.
- 4-year degree.
To apply please use the form below: