At FileTrail, we wouldn’t be the industry leader we are without our successful sales team. We are seeking a qualified Sales Executive to help us sell the products and services that help improve the lives of people around the world. Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, it is essential that our salesperson be approachable and professional. Their efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact.
We are a 21-year-old company experiencing rapid growth as a result of our leadership position in our key markets. Our products bring transformational change to governance and information management for our clients of large law firms and top companies in life sciences, energy, and financial services. This position is 100% remote, UK based.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Maximise the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships.
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research.
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them.
- Work closely with the UK team to develop identified leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Work with the wider sales and marketing team to design industry-specific outbound efforts.
- Utilise Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
- Report to UK manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years in software sales within a remote setting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organisational skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals.
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Experience selling to larger organisations, including Pharmaceutical, professional services and others.
- Experience within the records management or enterprise content management software solutions space is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proficiency with lead research tools like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.