Automated workflows for attorney transfers:
- Reduce the risk of human error
- Save time and cut costs
- Improve the attorney experience
In addition to reducing risk and saving both time and money with a streamlined process, the firm gains other important benefits:
- Newly arriving attorneys get settled in – and billing time – faster. Their clients are quickly impressed, validating their decision to join your firm.
- Departing attorneys get documents reviewed and approved faster, and with less risk. Documents and document metadata are pulled automatically from all sources.
Matter Mobility’s powerful and flexible workflow provides valuable impact to the firm, with both arriving and departing attorneys.
- Provides arriving attorneys the ability to prioritize matters & with visibility to matter status
- Logs critical milestones including client approval, conflicts checks and intake
- Automatically loads documents and metadata provided by the originating firm, pushing them to the firm’s EDMS without IT support
- Merges multi-volume documents into a single one
- Automates review and app
- Logs critical milestones including client and partner approvals, and more
- Eliminates most ineligible emails before the review using Email Analyzer
- Uses classifications to identify client-owned documents to retain
- Automatically retrieves documents and metadata
- Lets you set the timeframe to delete documents after delivery to client or departing attorney
- Provides powerful filtering or search on any data fields
- Highlights document content search results in document previews