Firm Disposed of 3M Documents / Completes 300 Laterals
- This firm’s journey began as the firm implemented FileTrail Governance to govern documents and records. This was followed by FileTrail Matter Mobility to cut the labor in coordinating and processing documents and records for lateral moves by half.
- Over the five years between 2017–2021, the firm has made great strides on the trail by disposing of electronic documents and destroying physical records, as well as automating lateral moves. All the related change in policies and practices were happening as firm grew revenue by 23% with only 7% growth in headcount.
FileTrail at a Glance
- Connecting to 20+ instances of the DMS globally.
- Connecting to HP ARM (formerly Filesurf) physical records.
- Governing more than 250M documents and records.
- Destroying more than 3M documents from the DMS and tens of thousands of records from HP ARM.
- Completing 300 attorney transfers.