Offering a Comprehensive View into all Physical & Electronic Records
…Through a single pane of glass
New cloud solution is available for demonstration at ILTACON 2022, where FileTrail is a conference sponsor, exhibitor and hosting a series of peer-led learning sessions
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 10, 2022 — FileTrail®, the leader in modern information governance and records management software for law firms and highly regulated industries, announces the launch of its newest cloud-based platform that provides a unique, comprehensive view of all records – physical and electronic – through a single interface. FileTrail is unveiling its latest IG platform at ILTACON 2022, where the company is a gold-level sponsor. ILTACON is the premier educational and networking event for the legal sector and will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor, Maryland, August 21-25.
FileTrail’s newest product release is a natural evolution of IG and RM technology but represents the first tool of its kind for effectively managing all records regardless of their format or where they are stored.
Conference attendees have numerous opportunities to connect with FileTrail at ILTACON 2022:
Don’t miss these FileTrail-hosted peer-led learning sessions, featuring leading industry experts on law firm IG and records management:
- “Policy & People – Lessons Learned in Successful IG Implementation” Presented by Myka Hopgood, Senior Director, Strategic Legal Innovation, Dykema
- “Successful IG – Importance of Cross-Departmental Collaboration” Presented by Leigh Isaacs, Director Information Governance, DLA Piper; Al Zidwick, Manager Applications Engineering, DLA Piper; and Kathleen Jimenez, Information Governance Manager, White & Case
- “Matter Mobility – A Success Story in Automating File Transfers” Presented by Charlene Wacenske, Director of Records & Information Governance, Morrison & Foerster
- “Disposition Matters – Benefits of Following IG Policies for Disposal of Old Records” Presented by Barbara Dalton, Director of Information Governance, Honigman
- “Don’t Let Lateral Moves Bog You Down – Steps to Improve Onboarding & Offboarding” Presented by Judy Berman, Global Director, New Business Intake and Information Management, Shearman & Sterling
- “Invest in Records Management – It’s Finally Time” Presented by Beth Thompson, Director of Client Engagement, Affinity Consulting, and Ron Warman, Partner, Affinity Consulting
A full list and description of sessions can be found here. Conference attendees, including ILTA members and nonmembers, industry consultants and media representatives can sign up for a demo, product road map or peer-led session or schedule a private meeting or briefing with FileTrail by visiting the registration page on the FileTrail website.
FileTrail recently expanded its partner program, further enhancing client service by adding resources for sales and implementation of FileTrail platforms. The program increases value to the partner companies and enables FileTrail to remain focused on advancing the development of its premier records and IG solutions. Several premier IT consulting firms serving the legal market have already signed new partnership agreements with FileTrail, including Affinity Consulting and eSentio Technologies, which join long-standing FileTrail partner InOutsource.