Job Type: Full-time
Location: Austin, TX
FileTrail is looking for a Client Success Manager to manage a large portfolio of existing accounts. The CSM will strive to provide a high level of customer satisfaction, maintain customer retention and expand current accounts.
FileTrail is constantly improving and evolving our products, the CSM will be responsible for keeping customers up to date on the product offerings, upgrades, and enhancements. You’ll be building and maintaining customer relationships to identify the needs of your clients and communicating how FileTrail’s solutions help solve those challenges.
The right candidate takes initiative to chase answers and troubleshoot problems with minimal hand holding. Must have previous experience in a client facing role, with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Managing the maintenance, renewals and expansion of a large portfolio of customers
- Initiate escalation of client issues, strategize solutions and coordinate with cross-functional teams through resolution
- Lead demonstrations of products offerings, system upgrades and enhancement for customers and prospects
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Constant verbal and written communication with clients to attain a deep understand of their needs and objectives
- Help drive customer references and case studies
- Attend and demonstrate at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Develop and demonstrate thought leadership in key verticals and product solutions.
- Contribute to our product road map with new ideas and field feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- Experience managing a large volume of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a can do attitude
- Must be comfortable with occasional domestic travel to support our sales team at conferences and tradeshows.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply, please submit your resume via email by selecting the button below and we will contact you with next steps. Please be sure to mention the position you’re interested in in the subject line. Thank you!