New ILTA Roadshow Series Sponsored by FileTrail
FileTrail has announced the launch of a new series of educational events in partnership with ILTA, the International Legal Technology Association.
The schedule for its spring 2019 ILTA Roadshow series includes stops in Washington, D.C., Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Miami, Atlanta and Seattle, from April 23-May 30.
Client-specific Information Governance & Records Retention Requirements: Is Your Firm Ready?
As risks associated with poorly managed information continue to grow, law firms face more scrutiny about their IG policies and procedures than ever before. In this ILTA Roadshow series, IG professionals and technology experts from FileTrail will discuss challenges and share best practices on topics including:
- Why IG is emerging as a cornerstone of effective risk management
- Streamlining matter mobility related to lateral hires, departures and client file transfer requests
- Defining and implementing firm IG policies
- Evaluating and managing compliance with client-specific requirements as defined in RFPs and outside counsel guidelines
- Automating records retention and disposition
This roadshow series will explore the intersection of policy, process and technologies as well as strategies for creating a more comprehensive approach to IG, integrating information technology, records and compliance.
Attendees can hear from their peers, share their own experiences, and gain insight on how their firms and clients can benefit from a more proactive approach to information governance.