Electronic documents have become more prevalent across every sector — but the reality is that most organizations still have archives of physical records that are very costly to store and difficult to track.
As companies evolve over time — with mergers and acquisitions, expansion and restructuring — those physical records can become even more difficult to manage, in many industries also posing significant risks if information is not protected and destroyed in a timely manner.
Relying on legacy records management systems such as LegalKEY is inefficient, and also can pose significant security and compliance risks.
FileTrail GPS Records Manager is the leading records management solution for large- and mid-sized enterprises in heavily regulated industries. FileTrail provides a modern approach to physical records management, providing visibility into both your physical and electronic records through a single intuitive web-based system.
A Unified Workspace
FileTrail GPS – Records Manager makes it easy to manage and track your physical records alongside your electronic files. Authorized users can access a comprehensive, actionable dashboard via desktop, tablet or smartphone. Integration with leading document management systems (DMS) and electronic content management systems (ECM) such as SharePoint, NetDocuments, iManage, OpenText and IBM, means users can view their files within a single pane of glass.
- Advanced Search — Easily locate the exact document you need, regardless of how many thousands of records you’re searching, with the ability to view items from the folder level to the box level
- Flexibility — Easily configure search forms and results using unlimited user-defined fields; create saved searches for routine searches
- Ranked Results — Use full-text Amazon-style search and get back ranked results; metadata fields and imaged documents included
- Off-Site Storage — Submit requests and view pending orders to off-site storage facilities via close integration with Iron Mountain and other major vendors
- Labels — Print color-coded labels from any workstation
- Custom Reports — Generate custom reports and download search results as a .csv or .pdf file as needed