When was the last time your law firm destroyed physical or electronic content, according to firm policies or Outside Counsel Guidelines?
Please join FileTrail in New York City for a presentation on:
Meeting the Challenges of Information Governance: Content Lifecycle Management for Law Firms
Thursday, March 22nd, 2018**
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP- 27th floor at 101 Park Ave, New York, NY 10178
12:00-1:30 pm EST- Lunch will be provided
Space is limited
Jonathan King, Global Sales Director at FileTrail, will demonstrate how using automation to comply with retention policies and outside counsel guidelines (OCG) can help retain clients, lower storage costs, and reduce risk. The presentation will cover:
- Automatically applying retention policies directly to matters and documents across repositories, anywhere.
- Automating specific retention from OCG and applying directly either to the client or specific matter.
- Eliminating time-consuming manual searches through numerous repositories for documents.
- Automatically calculating disposition dates and determining the correct reviewers based on matter profile (CRP, MRP, Billing Attorney, etc.).
- Automating disposition review with built in workflow, escalation, and email notifications throughout the review period.
- Measuring reviewer progress with progress monitor dashboard to keep firm compliant.
- Graphically reporting historical and future retention trends and savings in storage costs.
- Streamlining response to client audits with on-demand audit reporting.
Space is limited.
**Please note that the date of this event changed due to severe weather conditions in NYC during the week of 3/5/2018